I dug this out of my CD collection the other day and gave it a listen. I’m glad I did because I’d forgotten how good some of the tracks were (especially the last one featuring Jason Kidd). The introductions are a bit annoying, but beats are solid, which more than makes up for it.
This album came as a bonus CD to several magazines and is actually for the promotion of NIKE shoes. No artist names are mentioned. The CD booklet only states: “All music written and produced by MO WAX 1997”. The tracks contain samples and words of introduction from various sports people.
- Air Zoom Challenge II (André Agassi)
- Air Max Uptempo III (David Robinson)
- Air Haze (Monica Seles)
- Nike Air GX
- Air Max Light (Giacomo Leone)
- Air Terra Sertig (Anita Weyermann)
- Air Zoom Flight 5 (Jason Kidd)